Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nationwide Talk and Text Unlimited Plan VS new Unlimited Plan/Premium Unilimited?
HardcoreEnergy

I have the Nationwide Talk and Text Unlimited Plan, how does that compare to the new Unlimited Plan/Premium Unlimited?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nationwide Talk and Text Unlimited Plan VS new Unlimited Plan/Premium Unilimited?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Are you referring to the Go Unlimited Plan or the Beyond Unlimited Plan?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Nationwide Talk and Text Unlimited Plan VS new Unlimited Plan/Premium Unilimited?
glitchedpixel

Nationwide Unlimited gets you 200GB usage before Verizon threatens to discontinue the service.

Beyond unlimited only gets you speed priority to the first 22GB and then it could slow down. Hotspot is also 15GB 4G speed before it throttles.

Go Unlimited can slow down with less than a gig used if the network is congested. Hotspot is also 3G only.

Don't let a salesman try to sell the current plans over your grandfathered one.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's a great idea to get all the details on a new plan before making the change, HardcoreEnergy. Please follow this link to review additional information regarding our new Go Unlimited and Beyond Unlimited plans: http://vz.to/2ntKYqh . We can definitely further discuss your options to make sure a plan change is the right way to go. I have sent a private message in order to further assist you. I look forward to your reply.

Lauren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs

Wait till Monday then compare your price and features, based on usage to the 3 unlimited options.  Next week you will be allowed to mix plans.  Wooohooo!

0 Likes
cyborg03

what about 5g I am on the grandfathered plan and apparently 5g is different?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@cyborg03 ,

It's great to know that you're still using an older plan, but when it comes to 5G we included 5G Nationwide to all of our monthly plans at no additional charge, which includes all Unlimited, metered, legacy, and Prepaid plans have 5G Nationwide access. Where are you seeing that 5G is different on your plan? Can you tell us the name of your data plan? -Russell

Arcing

Same problem,  I'm grandfathered  on the Nationwide Talk 900(59.95), plus a $40 "hotspot/internet" plan, and hotspot/tether is not working, 4G nor 5G, it's now telling me to call customer support since I don't have a tethering plan? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Arcing, thank you for reaching out to us. Making sure you are able to still utilize Mobile Hotspot on your device is important. Allow us the opportunity to review. When did this start? What is the Make/Model of your device? Also, does your device have the latest Software Update? 

-Sylvia

0 Likes