Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need Customer Service Information and President of the Company
Bates02

I am writing to Verizon Wireless to get contact information for the following people in your organization. I need the name and phone number of (Garnica Guadalupe) supervisor, upper management for customer service, and the President of this company.

I called Verizon customer service today, at 9:36 am, to ask a simple question.  Have do Verizon handle BOGO when a device is paid off.  I paid off my Galaxy Note 10 plus - $916.60 today. I spoke with David Davila and he told me that I paid off the Freephone, and it would be difficult to correct this issue. How do you pay off a Free phone?  David did not say that it was not impossible to fix it.  I suggested that I stop payment at my bank and pay the bank fees and once funds returned to me and then pay off the lesser value phone, which is the phone I should have paid off.  David suggested that I do not take that measure considering I been a loyal customer since December 2006.  David listened to my concerns and could relate to how I was feeling. He said he would speak with his supervisor, to help to resolve this matter.

David called me back at 11:13 am after his supervisor review the information and said they would give me a credit of which is the remaining credit for the free phone totaling  $750.00 per the BOGO promotion.  I was not completely happy but was willing to take it, and to add insult to injury he called me back add 4:57 pm today and quoted per upper management, they will not give me the credit but will give me a $100.00 toward a new phone, because of my comment I made about doing a stop payment.

Can someone please help me understand, why upper management would rather me to stop payment on a transaction to pay off a Free device, than them doing their job and resolving this matter internally.

Thank you,

Marian Bates

0 Likes