Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need a contact person to wires and cables down in my backyard
MB_551

It is not clear to me how to contact a verizon service person - - have cables and wires down in my backyard, hanging over my shed

Re: Need a contact person to wires and cables down in my backyard
Ann154
Expert
Expert
You need the landline side of the business. Here is a link to their forum. https://forums.verizon.com

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MB_551, it's very alarming to hear that cable lines are down in your backyard. So sorry to hear this has happened. Help is here to get you pointed in the right direction. Ann154 is correct as you will need to contact Verizon Fios for landline and cable services. They can be reached by dialing 1-800-837-4966 Sun-Sat 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM Local Time or via the link provided. I do hope this helps but please keep us posted if you have any additional questions or concerns.

https://fios.verizon.com/contact-us.html

0 Likes
CHVrzn

What’s the answer?????

0 Likes
CHVrzn

Would a qualified Verizon representative PLEASE call me TODAY:  [edited for privacy] to arrange for Verizon FIOS cable to be dropped at my son’s house in Owings Mills, MD on 29 June 2020 for tree cutting job.He has approximately 9 hours of phone time and several assurances that someone will get back to him to address his ticket but NO ONE has done so.
I’m actually driving around looking for Verizon cable trucks to see if someone will help!

please call me

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

This is the Wireless forum not the Fios forum. The contact information for Fios has already been provided. 

Also don't post your personal information on this public forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. 

These forums are dedicated to products and services offered by Verizon Wireless.

For help with Residential Verizon Fios issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Fios Community.

Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

KH-Ornah, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We want to make sure that we get this taken care of for you as soon as possible. Since this is a Landline/FIOS cable, you can reach them at 1-800-VERIZON or https://www.facebook.com/Fios/?wireline_gn_exp=2-351686

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes