Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need paper bill please
HeatherDarnell

Somehow while working with a rep today I got enrolled in paper-free billing. I want a paper bill. I have followed the instructions:

Click My Profile & Settings.

Scroll down to the Wireless Billing Information section,

then click the blue Change Paper-Free Billing to the far right of Paper-Free Billing.

But when I get here:

Click the blue Switch Back to Paper Billing - there is NO switch. It takes me back to a different page.

Please help. Thank you

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Need paper bill please
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Regardless, you should be able to go into your MyVerizon account on a computer and navigate to your profile which would get you something like the following:

Untitled-1.jpg

Click on the indicated link to get you the following:

Untitled-2.jpg

Click on the indicated link to bring up a confirmation dialogue:

Untitled-3.jpg

Of course all of this assumes your MyVerizon account is designated as the account owner and has the authority to do this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are absolutely happy to help you get that paper bill. We would need to go private in order to get your account information. Would this be okay?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
HeatherDarnell

I don't know what that mean - go private?

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 11:10 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

HeatherDarnell wrote:

I don't know what that mean - go private?

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 11:10 PM, vzw_customer_support <

It means you are in a public forum and ANYONE who signs up for the forum would be able to view any information you send back and forth. For a Verizon rep to access your account, you have to provide private account information before they would be allowed to access your account and you do not want any random people to get this information and as a result have the ability to make changes to your account, purchase phones you would be liable for, etc...

To facilitate this, the forum has DM's which are private conversations only you and the recipient have the ability to view.

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Regardless, you should be able to go into your MyVerizon account on a computer and navigate to your profile which would get you something like the following:

Untitled-1.jpg

Click on the indicated link to get you the following:

Untitled-2.jpg

Click on the indicated link to bring up a confirmation dialogue:

Untitled-3.jpg

Of course all of this assumes your MyVerizon account is designated as the account owner and has the authority to do this.

0 Likes
HeatherDarnell

Thank you for the explanation about "going private."

I do not know what DMs are either. Please read and respond more carefully. This is getting very frustrating.

0 Likes
HeatherDarnell

I cannot upload a screen shot to show you, but that last link is not there.

There is nothing below "Manage my billing preferences."

I am the only person on my account  - the account owner, the only account manager, so authority should not be a problem.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

A DM is a Direct Message. Have you tried calling CS and asking to have your account switched to paper bills?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

HeatherDarnell wrote:

There is nothing below "Manage my billing preferences."

I don't see "Manage my billing preferences" anywhere in the screenshots I posted. Did you mean "Manage bill reminder preferences"?

Possibly some accounts are not eligible for paper bills??? You can always download and print the PDF version of your bill which would be the exact same as a paper bill you receive in the mail.

0 Likes
PERKYPENQUINS

We want paper billing  thank you

0 Likes