Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need phone taken off "Negative" list
ErikL68

I recovered a phone I had lost and would like it taken off the "Negative list" as you call it. It's on my account - a Pixel 2. I tried Chat Support and after WAITING 45 MINUTES to chat with someone, I was told I needed to call in. They gave me a "special number" to reach Tier 2 support, but I was immediately put on hold another 40 MINUTES and gave up as by that point it was AFTER HOURS for your "support".

The phone is on my account - just remove it from the "Negative" list already, and let me know when it's done.

Why is there no option for EMAIL SUPPORT??? Your "service" is a joke!

0 Likes
Re: Need phone taken off "Negative" list
Tigerstep

Do you work after hours on a weekend? Ya know support is made of people and not bots.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, there! It's important to be able to be able to remove the lost/stolen tag on a recovered device. I'm sorry you've had so much trouble getting in touch with an agent. Although we don't have an option to email our Support Team, you can contact us on Social Media, by chat via My Verizon, or by calling 800-922-0204 (they can transfer you directly to Tier II). In order to remove your device from the Lost/Stolen list, we will need some more information. We will be sending you a Private Note.

BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are here to help! In order to get your phone removed from the Negative List, you will need to speak with our Tier 2 Tech team over the phone. They can be reached at 800-922-0204. Their hours are 6AM EST - 9PM EST. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes