Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need to cancel but Verizon won't let me!!!
denise11124

I have been trying to cancel my account for FOUR months. I went into the store to cancel and they said I had to call. I called and waited on hold for over an hour to have a rep then pick up and then hang up before I had a moment to say anything. Then I called and asked for a call back and selected a time and date and never received a call back! You basically are stealing my money now as I no longer need this service. You also bury your phone number on your website and only are available during restricted hours during the week. 

Take a queue from T-Mobile where their customer support number is displayed prominently, you can cancel on their site, and reps are available Monday-Sunday 4am-9pm and pick up immediately when you call. 

Verizon - this message is for you. You need to fix this or you are opening yourself up to a class action lawsuit that I will be happy to start. 

Re: Need to cancel but Verizon won't let me!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is never the experience we want you to have. You have come to the right place for help. A Private Note will be sent to help you further. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
CRP219

Verizon is a bunch of con artists.. even customer service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sorry to hear that you feel this way. What seems to be the issue you're having? ChristopherS_VZW

0 Likes