Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Never received my trade-in promotion
awoods78

As part of a trade-in promotion back in June/July 2021, I upgraded both my wife's and my phone. However, I never received a trade-in packet for either phone. I subsequently spoke with customer service who sent me two return labels to send both phones back. I received confirmation that Verizon received them and spoke with multiple customer service reps trying to get an update as to my trade-in, however was told it will take 2-3 months, and here we are heading into December, without a single update. Every time I call I get the same thing while I continue to pay full price for the new phones. 

I am starting to think this is just a bait and switch to get customers to upgrade their phones with no intention of ever actually giving them a trade-in. This will likely be my last rodeo with Verizon as their customer service is terrible and the cost for a plan with just two phones is completely outrageous.  

Re: Never received my trade-in promotion
Roger97

I'm having the same experience, except that they acknowledge receiving my phone but have failed to apply the trade-in promotion credit. Multiple calls with customer service have been useless. I finally contacted the BBB today. We'll see if that resolves anything.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, awoods78, We don't want to see you leave and that is certainly a long time to be working with this issue. I'm confident that we can turn this around. We are here to help. To confirm, do you have the Submission ID for your trade ins? -Lorenzo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you receive all of your promotional credits you qualify for, Roger97! We are here for support and happy to help. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Cheyenne

0 Likes