Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Never received trade in credit
deivinho

Hello, 

I switched accounts from AT&T to Verizon at a franchise store in August 2021 and traded in 4 phones, 3 iPhone 8s and 1 Samsung Note 8 or 9. I was told that I would receive $700 credit per iPhone and $800 credit for the Samsung note. The credit never showed up on my account and I've called multiple times and they're not helpful at all. They say they will return my call with more info and it's literally been a month since my last call and still no word from them. I feel as I've gotten the 4 phones stolen from me and don't know which route to take. This has been by far the worst experience I've had switching companies.

Can anyone help me get the credit for the phones? 

#trade in #issue #credit #customer support

0 Likes
Re: Never received trade in credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to read that you are having trouble with your trade in and we want to help. Typically the trade in credits show up on the bill after 2-3 billing cycles. When you review the bill  do you see any credits when checking each of the lines? Also, did you receive any notifications or email about the credits that you sent in? ~Roger

0 Likes
deivinho

Hey Roger, Thanks for the quick reply.

I was told that I would be seeing the credit 2-3 months after making the account which would've been in November, but the amount on my bill hasn't changed. I never received any email about the trade ins or any notifications. On my bill there is nothing about me receiving credit.  

I've called the store multiple times and they tell me they will take a look at it and get back to me, but they never return my calls. I called late December/early January and the person told me he sent an email and that was all he could do, but would get back to me with a resolution, which never happened. So I'm not sure what else I can do.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Deivinho, I sincerely apologize for you going through this for such a long time with no resolution. We want to turn this experience around for you. Please share with me some details on how the trade-in was complete? Also, confirm for me did you check the trade-in site with the email you used for any updates? https://www.verizon.com/trade-in/

-Rodney

0 Likes
deivinho

Thanks for the reply Rodney.

To do the trade in, we went into the store and we turned in our phones to the worker there that was helping us set up the account. He said that the trade in was complete and we would see the trade in reflected in our account in 3 months time (which never happened). 

The trade in site doesn't show me any info on the phones I traded in. It only asks me if I want to trade in my current phones.

0 Likes