Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Never received trade in package
starfallymh

I placed an order online on 11/28 for 2 new iphones with Verizon, and need to trade in my current old phones back for promotional credit. The new phones didn't come until 12/21 (yes 3 weeks), and I then got an email today stating I need to trade in my old phones by 12/28. Then I noticed there was never a trade-in package, no return label, only 2 iphones in the box delivered. No prior instruction either at all on expectations. 

I tried to reach to some live agents to talk about this but call centers are closed on 12/25 and 12/26, and I have to wait until tomorrow morning to get a return label?? I tried online and it says will be delivered in 5 business days. So how am I supposed to mail by old phones back by 12/28, if my new phones only arrive by 12/21 night, together with all the holiday stuff going on and call center closed?

I will try to go to a local Verizon store to ask for help first thing tomorrow morning, but if anyone has similar experience and resolves it, please help. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Never received trade in package
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know it's important to make sure you get your devices traded in, starfallymh. The best way to get new materials is to reorder the trade-in kit. This link will provide you the steps to do so: https://www.verizon.com/support/how-to-recycle-device/. *Rebecca

0 Likes