Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New $150.00 4 line plan (scam)
CHRISAROBIN912

Hi, I couldn't find an email link any where on the site so had to come here I guess . Which should tell us all we need to know about how verizon feels about it's costumers. We have been with verizon for many years , and went to switch to the 4 lines , 16 gb , 4 free phone plan and of course were told no!! We were told only new people get it , doesn't matter that we have been with them before they were even verizon and have never even been late with a payment. Verizon will give new people great deals who may not even pay their bill but not even work with a customer who has been with them from the forming of verizon!!  Be rest assured we will be leaving come march when our contract is up!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New $150.00 4 line plan (scam)
sprmankalel
Leader

Wait. Your contract isn't competed and you wanted Verizon to give you a new promotion?

Hellzfury0785

Most other cell phone providers will pay for your cancellation fees plus anything in addition if you switch in case you want to switch early

0 Likes
DANBEN73

Chris, you like 100s of thousands of people are in the same quandary. Since McAdam and his cronies took over, Verizon has proven they are not interested in anything except how much they can bilk we longer term customers for. They NEED us and our higher billable's only to support McAdams' non phone service growth. He and the entire BoD care only for growth in- other than phone users. Their business model is built on acquisitions not retention. They are trying to score more customers with the bogus 4 line plan at the expense of we- the folks they built their empire on. That and the cowards of conscience have built a labyrinth of layers of cowering behind "the system" and bureaucracy of non accountability. This is evidenced by the way the conduct their customer disservice. Their employees know that they can disrespect by turfing, talking down to and childishly hanging up on customers, with impunity. They violate their credo- their Code of Conduct, their mission statements to we the customers and yes, even theirs to their employees, WHY? Their business model tells them its OK and they face little or no accountability. I enclose below my horrid experiences trying to get them to honor the commitments made to me by 2 CSRs and 5 different Managers, it sounds and reads like a case study in everything to do wrong in customer service- and it IS.

I wish you better luck than I have had....

[Removed]

duplicate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

It has been addressed MANY times on this forum. Existing customers are able to take advantage of every plan and promotion available as long as their account qualifies for it.

Even a buy out your contract promotion. If you are an existing customer and you are adding a line to your account and you will be porting over a number from another carrier and meet all of the other requirements you will get the promotion.

Where people get disgruntled is by them NOT understanding the promotion and/or not having any line/s eligible to take advantage of it. In the case with the 4 lines for $160. You can get it if you switch to the plan advertised. It will also be more if you have any devices currently on DPP which is clearly stated. That $160 only covers 4 lines at $20 ($80) and 20GB at $80. You have to provide the equipment. You do this by already owning the devices and not having a service contract or DPP on them or by buying equipment and adding to the $160 the monthly cost of the devices.

0 Likes
lewisr13
Leader

I've been with Verizon since 2001. I'm getting 10 lines 28GB data for $270 for line and data cost. Add in my 8GB carryover each month, because we don't use over 20GB, I'm at 36GB in a given month if I need it.

0 Likes