Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Billing format
akoinoniaz

I am very displeased with the new billing format! It does not give the breakdown of charges. It's a very poor way of saving company money at customer expense.

Re: New Billing format
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

akoinoniaz, thank you for your feedback. I've submitted your feedback to the appropriate team. We are sorry to learn that the new bill design is not to your liking. We changed the bill design to make things simple. The breakdown of the charges are found on the Account Charges portion of your bill.  JacobV_VZW

0 Likes
jmjv

I agree with, the new format is horrible - no details on individual charges, fees or taxes. I was always taught in accounting classes to show all your work. Until Verizon fixes the problem, I will call each and every month and keep a customer service rep on the phone for hours. You want to save a few pennies by cutting out one more sheet of paper? Then you will spend quadruple the amount in increased phone rep expenses. And if one more person tries to offer the option of "just go online" - online billing doesn't help. I don't have a home printer and can't submit digital files to my payment processor. I have never had an issue with Verizon for over 20 years and now you want to go and blow it and lose me as a customer over an additional sheet of paper - just stupid.

0 Likes
Tigerstep

What's the point of wasted paper when you get the complete pdf copy online with itemized charges?

A tree doesn't need to die because someone was too lazy to sign into an account to read a bill.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning, jmjv. We appreciate your longtime loyalty and never want to lose you. I'm happy to assist with your billing concerns. You can conveniently view your detailed usage by logging on to vzw.com and navigating to Bill > Bill overview > View bill PDF. your breakdown of charges begins on page 3. This format will also allow you to print. I hope this is beneficial

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes