Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Call Logs
RSS1911

The new Call Log format as of 06/16/20 is TERRIBLE!

Please return to the way it was before.  This is useless.

Thans.

Re: New Call Logs
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

RSS1911, this is definitely not the way we want you to feel. We always want to make sure that you're able to manage your account and view your usage with ease. Could you please tell us a bit more about what's going on? What issues are you encountering with the call log? To be sure, are you viewing the call log on your My Verizon app or the site?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
RSS1911

Thanks for replying Laura.  I have been using both the website and the app.   From seeing so many other posts, I am clearly not alone in far preferring the old format to the new one.  Most significantly, we can no longer see the name of the person called - just the phone number. 

Ron

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are showing there is no longer an option to add or edit nicknames for numbers in the call log section of your MyUsage. We have lifted up your feedback regarding this former feature. What other concerns are you having about the MyUsage change?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
mollymlowe

The old format was so user friendly with the option for nicknames.  The new format is awful! Why fix was wasn't broken?  Please change it back.  

nochoice

There are several threads about this problem. Why did Verizon make such a radical change and not warn customers in advance? If I had known this feature was going away, I would have saved the names and numbers. While it may not seem a bid deal to Verizon, it is a huge deal for those of us who have spent years creating this data.

The previous format allowed a user to add a nickname to a phone number, so the log showed names instead of numbers. This is very useful for both business and personal applications. Now, the only thing that shows is the numbers and there is no way to add names.

I realize that losing one customer is no big deal to such a huge company, but if this issue is not resolved, I will be changing carriers.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mollymlowe, I totally get that you're concerned about this popular aspect of the My Verizon system. I've sent you a Private Note, to give you some additional details. 

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes