Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New phone activated but won't make or receive calls and texts
Vell1908

My phone has not been able to call for almost 2 months and everytime i talk to someone they say network reset... Thats a joke!!! I pay my bill and gave done so for years and dont understand why i get no help... I get told i have a ticket on notice but no one ever got back to me.... Smh poor customers service as far as trouble shooting let alone understand of people's troubles especially around this time in the world... 

0 Likes
Re: New phone activated but won't make or receive calls and texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It breaks our heart to see you in this situation. Two months is certainly a long time to be without calls. The last thing we want is for you to have a negative impression of us. We send you a Private Note.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You have certainly been through a lot. Two months is certainly a long time to be without calls. The last thing we want is for you to have a negative impression of us. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We send you a Private Note.

0 Likes
treasureredmond

I just attempted to active my phone today as well. My new iphone wont get on to the verizon network. I cant make or receive calls or texts. Resetting has done nothing.

0 Likes