Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
New plan for first responders
CRP219

I seen Verizon’s new commercial offering a 30 dollar plan to first responders, nurses, doctors, and teachers who are on the front lines of corona virus... I’m extremely beside myself wondering for one why teachers who are NOT working because all schools across the country were closed especially in New York but you’re not considering the MANY people who work at grocery stores and restaurants, people still need food and the brave people who come to work in the grocery stores and restaurants are up close and personal with 100’s of people a day, more than anyone else on the front lines. They do not have as good of protection as nurses and first responders do but you’re not offering the plan to them!? I find that sickening, those are the people who really need to be honored as everybody knows grocery stores and restaurants don’t pay as well as others but you’ll reward people who aren’t working every day with the public, that baffles my mind. We need to thank them more for their hard work and keeping us safe having to go above and beyond for cleaning and sanitizing the stores and restaurants all day every day. I can’t believe you are not helping those MANY people who help us get food on EVERYONES table, including yours. I hope you guys will realize the insurmountable mistake you made choosing teachers especially over grocery and restaurant workers, what about them? 

0 Likes
Re: New plan for first responders
CRP219
Spoiler
That is also false advertising on your commercial because you can only get the plan with a business or corporate account, stop acting like you guys are actually helping people. It should be disclosed that you cannot get it on a personal account.. whats the point? My sister is a nurse and I’ll let you know she doesn’t have a business phone it’s her own personal account, As many doctors nurses first responders and the many others working on the front lines. YOU GUYS ARE NOT HELPING ANYONE. What a joke
0 Likes