Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New plan price not what I was quoted!!!
Goodmams

I just had an issue where Verizon refuses to honor a plan price that I just changed to at the start of my new cycle.  I even had an Executive pull the conversation I had with 4 different people in regards to my pricing and even though he agreed that I was quoted a certain price, he refuses to honor the price.  Terrible business practices (fraudulent if you ask me).

0 Likes
Re: New plan price not what I was quoted!!!
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

What was the plan and the price you were quoted? What is your bill actually charging you? 

Could the quote have been for paperless billing and autopay? Are you on paperless billing and autopay through a debit card or checking account? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Goodmams

Hi, 

I already am set up with paperless and autopay.

I was quoted $90 for 3 lines on a Loyalty Unlimited Plan and currently I am paying $120.

The Executive pulled my phone conversation and flat out told me he could not honor the price that was discussed and agreed upon.

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

@Goodmams wrote:

Hi, 

I already am set up with paperless and autopay.

I was quoted $90 for 3 lines on a Loyalty Unlimited Plan and currently I am paying $120.

The Executive pulled my phone conversation and flat out told me he could not honor the price that was discussed and agreed upon.

Is the $120 before the taxes, fees, insurance, and any device payments are added to the bill? 

The other possibility is the Loyalty plan added a service contract to your account and there is an additional fee for each line on the account top of device access fee that is incorporated into the base plan cost

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Goodmams

With devices, fees, and taxes the plan were going to be $105 vs. $133.  There was no service contract.

The Executive said to me he had no idea where the rep pulled the numbers he quoted me.  Remember he pulled our conversation and still couldn't figure it out.  So obviously it seems like the reps are quoting customers rates that don't exist and won't be honored.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's important we are setting the correct expectations regarding your plan and service, Goodmams. We want to ensure you know the correct rates of the plans being offered. All plans have a set price. We unfortunately, would not be able to change or customize the pricing of our plans. What is the full name of your current plan? 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Goodmams

Loyalty Unlimited Plan, which I was quoted $90, so obviously either the rep "made up" these numbers or actually saw these and now they aren't being honored.

0 Likes