Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Next Bill Summary - Worst Customer Service in the World
quindar7

Hello,

Over the past 3 months I've been advised of account credits on the "Next Bill Summary" that never appear on my printed bill. I've attempted to contact Billing and Customer Service on multiple occasions and no one is able to assist. Each representative I speak with spends the entire conversation trying to distract me from the "Next Bill Summary" and focus on the actual bill. The conversation is such that the representatives consciously know this feature is broken and work hard to avoid answering my questions. Unfortunately, I find this extremely discouraging and despicable. @VerizonEscalationsTeam, please contact me directly and in a timely manner to provide a clear, correct, and concise answer to my question. Please be prepared to accept the screenshots I've taken for your analysis (don't even think about telling me you can't accept screenshots either).

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Next Bill Summary - Worst Customer Service in the World
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to get any promotion you qualify for. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. We do need to get details from your account. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
Re: Next Bill Summary - Worst Customer Service in the World
quindar7

Hello Community Members,

I'm writing to let you know that you should not rely on the Next Bill Summary for any indication of your actual bill as it is known to have software defects that Verizon refuses to address. In speaking with Andrew from @vzw_customer_support, he states:

While we want it to be accurate, and it mostly is, changes to the account often confuse it, that's not uncommon. That is what happened here.

Verizon's billing systems have been and always will be a dumpster fire.

0 Likes