Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No Agents
tflores0802
  • Can’t get ahold of a live agent none available in the financial services department. Can some help with another way of getting ahold of someone? This is ridiculous. 
0 Likes
Re: No Agents
HawK316

@tflores0802 

I could not get anyone on the phone either after my first two calls to resolve an issue.

Every time I called after the first two times I would get an automated message that would tell me "We sent a link for you to follow concerning payments" press 1 when you have read the information. I would press 1 then it would say press 1 for main menu or simply hang up if you are done.  No other options given.

When I would press 1 to get to the main menu to see if there was another way to speak to a person, it would just hang up on me anyway.

I had to go to a Verizon store where the sales person put me on a direct line to finance department. No automated system, no long hold time, just right to a real person.

One piece of advice is do NOT allow them to place you on hold to look into anything. Every time I got placed on hold it put me back in the queue and I would wind up getting someone else on the phone a few moments later that did not know anything about the situation so I would have to reexplain the entire situation. Believe me, that gets very old by the 4th time.

This all happened to me on January 5th, so I don't know if things have changed by now but maybe this information will be of help to you.

0 Likes