Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
No Customer Service, No Phone Service, No Working Service, but you'd better pay on time!!
DL727

I have only been with Verizon for about 4 - 5 months in Florida. Nothing but unresolvable problems, of No Service, Dropped Calls,  non-deliverable texts, but Verizon is right on time to tap your bank account for your monthly billing for no reliable service of any kind in one of the most technologically advanced areas of Brevard County Florida, home of the Space Race around Port Canaveral.  Rarely has there been anything over a two bar service signal. Typically its a single bar signal service area.  

There are more AT&T towers than Verizon towers in this area. Verizon is ALL talk, and No Service. It's all about the money. 

From my membership status in the Verizon Community, and all the information that is requested by this company, there is no need to post my zip code, or service area since all that information is known from their own records. If Verizon really wanted to correct my phone service, and not just give lip service, then here is the true challenge!

I would not recommend Verizon as a provider, as there is nothing reliably provided from Verizon other than your monthly bill. At some point I will be dropping Verizon, and Verizon should NOT be surprised. I will never witness any reliable service from this company, and Verizon has never proved me wrong.

Re: No Customer Service, No Phone Service, No Working Service, but you'd better pay on time!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

DL727,

We can relate to your need for service where you need it. We've sent you a Private Message. 

-Arya

0 Likes
Re: No Customer Service, No Phone Service, No Working Service, but you'd better pay on time!!
DL727

The problem will obviously never be resolved by Verizon. No need to be wasting my time to answer "Private Messages" asking what phone I use, because that too, is a well known fact of Verizon Wireless.

Since the answer was, "...there are no known problems in your area," is because the only problem to be detected is if there were any Verizon towers, which there are not. AT&T and NEXTEL has more towers in this area which would be a logical answer to switch providers, forget "loyalty," and give another business the opportunity to make good on their promises.  

Drop Verizon, because the only reliable service that Verizon Wireless can give, is "Lip Service," not phone service.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

DL727, we want to make sure that we do all that we can to assist with your network concerns. For us to gather more specific details, you can always reply to the Private Note that was sent. 

-Kevin

0 Likes
acraftylady2

If coverage showed better with at&t in that area why would you have signed up with verizon or did it nor show good coverage before you signed up?

0 Likes
DL727

I just recently moved to Florida. Listening to the hype, propaganda, and sales pitch of Verizon Wireless and viewing their superficial coverage map, I was suckered into believing I would have reliable service in this area. After diligent research, the cell towers in this area are mostly licensed by the FCC to AT&T, and another provider.  I was ignorant of the fact that Verizon Wireless doesn’t have enough towers in this area to be capable of providing any reliable service here.

Some of the ‘loyal’ consumers would rather not throw away their hard-earned cash for a business that is only capable of demanding a prompt payment for services not rendered, and tap your bank account accordingly. It’s all about the money and patronizing the poor consumers to eek out their last dime with bots.

It’s time to move on. Verizon had their chance and failed. Verizon couldn’t cut the mustard. Humanoid ‘Customer Service’ is non-existent, except for their bots, very hard to reach a real person whom the corporation is more concerned about keeping American Labor cost low, as all big corporations are doing today.

0 Likes
acraftylady2

To bad you didn't research before hand.  Have the opposite problem in my part of NY.  At&t horrible in my town and no coverage and Verizon excellent.  Every where I travel between here, PA and NJ I get excellent signal with them.  Haven't been any farther than that lately to know more because of the pandemic. 

0 Likes
DL727

Could be a regional thing. I had Verizon in the New England area with 5 bar signal reception, too. Since moving down South to Florida, I did come across a 3-bar signal area once! Mostly single bars, and if you’re stationary at a decent signal reception area, you might get 2-bars!! My home area is slim to none for service.

As I previously stated, “The problem will obviously never be resolved by Verizon. No need to be wasting my time to answer "Private Messages" asking what phone I use, because that too, is a well-known fact of Verizon Wireless.

Since the answer was, "...there are no known problems in your area," is because the only problem to be detected is if there were any Verizon towers, which there are not. AT&T and NEXTEL (actually bought out by another corporation) has more towers in this area which would be a logical answer to switch providers, forget "loyalty," and give another business the opportunity to make good on their promises.  

Drop Verizon, because the only reliable service that Verizon Wireless can give, is "Lip Service," not phone service.”

These corporations don’t necessarily operate together as competing companies for profit at the “expense” of the consumer. There have been regional divisions and areas of control and of coverage by many different companies in an effort to maintain a monopolistic hold over certain public services which has been a concern under the antitrust laws interacting with Big Tech.

Very disappointed. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to get the best service possible, DL727! We've sent you a Private Note to assist.

-Nikki

0 Likes