Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No Deals for people looking to upgrade without Payments
Varelse

I have to say, I have been increasingly disappointed with Verizon these past few years.  Been a customer with Verizon for over 10 years and have 5+ lines with them.  We have been looking to upgrade a few of our lines to new phones but it seems like all the deals require a trade in and/or payment plan.  We don't want to do either because our trade-in's either aren't eligible or are worth next to nothing and I don't want to increase my monthly bill by $100+.  I would rather just pay cash for the devices and not worry about the added monthly payment.  I have spoken to Verizon on the phone and in the chat and have gotten nowhere, they say we cannot take advantage of the current deals if we pay for the phone up front.  Even over black Friday when we stopped in to try to upgrade they couldn't help us, but they did make a change to my account which made my bill go up $80 a month (which they did fix afterwards) but it just added to the frustration.  At this point I feel I am better off going with another carrier because that is where the deals are, new customers changing carriers.  Has anybody had any luck staying with Verizon and not trading phones in or am I out of luck?

0 Likes
Re: No Deals for people looking to upgrade without Payments
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Varelse. As a valued customer we want you to find a promotion that best suites you. We do offer full retail promotions from time to time. We would recommend checking our website during holidays or contacting us to find on of these. They are very rare, and be difficult to find, but we are always happy to help you find a full retail promotion. 

*Cassie

0 Likes