Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
No Owner on Account
JStern1414

There are 4 of us with cell numbers on our account. Zero of us are owners/managers. We are ALL members with no power over the account... I have ideas of what maybe happening but no one can/will help.

Customer support was unable to help and I have been waiting for someone to answer the phone at Verizon for over an hour. I have the four-digit pin and all necessary information and the bill is fully paid. I would rather not go into a store because I know they will just tell me to call Verizon customer support. 

Does anyone know what I can do? I really just want to know who the owner is since it's not anyone on the account...

0 Likes
Re: No Owner on Account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

JStern1414, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure you are able to have full access to your online account is important. Allow us the opportunity to assist and turn this experience around for you. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. 

0 Likes
Re: No Owner on Account
Doggo
Novice

The owner is the one who signed up for the account, whose SSN it's under. The online accounts are irrelevant. The first number registered gets asked if they are an owner or member. If the account owner chose member, you get an account owner with limited access online.

0 Likes