Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No Return Label
Sharon_user

Ihave communicated for 4 or 5 different reresentatives in regards to receiving a returns label so I can return this phone. I have been going back and forth for a couple of months and still no label. Now I have been charged for not returning a phone when clearly no return label is being mailed to me. They won't provide a return address so I can mail it back myself. So what to do now?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: No Return Label
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We definitely want to ensure that you're able to return the device. May I ask if you've stopped into a local VZW store? They can print the label in store for you. Has the address been recently changed on the account?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We definitely want to ensure that you're able to return the device. May I ask if you've stopped into a local VZW store? They can print the label in store for you. Has the address been recently changed on the account?
YosefT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Sharon_user

No the address has not changed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sharon_user, thanks for the update. We want to make sure to get you the label that you need to get the device returned. Have you been able to go on My Verizon to see if you can get the label printed out on your end? Check out this link for return labels: http://spr.ly/6588BXz2G
KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
Sharon_user

No it cannot

0 Likes
Sharon_user

I am also not returning the new device. Trying to return the old device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@Sharon_user

I want to ensure you receive the correct return label for your device.  What was this return label for, a warranty replacement or did you do an Early Device Payment Upgrade that requires you to return your previous device?  This will determine which return label you need.  Please keep me posted.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sharon_user,

We appreciate you checking your My Verizon account for the option to print the return label for your old phone. Since you were unable to do so, I've sent you a Private Message to collect some information to help. Please check your inbox for the message and respond there.

ShawnteJ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Sharon_user

The old phone that needs to be returned is due to an upgrade in which a new phone was received. On January 11, KinquanaH_VZW stated that she would send out another return label and bag. So I am awaiting to see if this return label will be received since none of the others that supposedly were mailed to my address were not received.

0 Likes
Sharon_user

KinquanaH stated on January 11th that a new return label and bag would be mailed out again since none of the others were received to my address. So I am waiting to see if this return label and bag will be received.

0 Likes