Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No Support From anyone here
tonyanicole

I am at a loss of what to do with the issues verizon has put me through. I continuously am hung up on trying to resolve the issues. I ordered a phone on one of the lines. That phone was never received by us. Yet we still have the payment plan on our account and we got hit with the trade in that was never traded in because the line is still used by that phone because we never got the phone we ordered. Multiple associates at verizon in store and online have told me it will fall off my acct dont pay the bill till it does. So we didnt. my account got suspended and we could not make calls. To get my phone working again they demanded $900! with the two trade ins they claim they never got. one i received a text that they did get my trade in for one line and they did not apply to my account. The other line we told multiple people that we will not be trading it in until we actually receive our upgrade we sent out for. I am at a loss of how to get our money back that we did not owe should not have been more than a 400 dollar bill with the taxes from the one phone we did order. 

0 Likes
Re: No Support From anyone here
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

tonyanicole-I am sorry to hear about the trouble with your trade-in and the order that was not received. I know how crucial it is to get this resolved as soon as possible. Please respond to my private note for assistance.

-Angie

0 Likes