Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No data usage for Jetpack Mifi-8800L on device, online, my verizon app or my.jetpack
AmyColeman

Hello!

I can't seem to get any data usage for my jetpack through any method.  The Jetpack says 0.000 GB used, my verizon app, my.jetpack browser, verizon.com online all say the same thing.  But I know it is being used because I am working from home, on this jetpack device.  I am worried because I work from home and I don't want to get caught without internet or a throttled connection.  If I could get some help, that would be great!  Thanks....

0 Likes
Re: No data usage for Jetpack Mifi-8800L on device, online, my verizon app or my.jetpack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

AmyColeman, we'll help you check your data usage another way here. Are you able to log into your My Verizon account for your Jetpack? You can view your usage there if needed.

Please refer to the link attached on how to factory reset your Jetpack 8800L if you still have issues viewing your usage on the Jetpack itself. http://spr.ly/6601yPU7z

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
Re: No data usage for Jetpack Mifi-8800L on device, online, my verizon app or my.jetpack
AmyColeman

I can long in to My Verizon account and still shows 0.00 usage for the Jetpack.  I can see the usage for all my other lines/phones, it's just the jetpack that seems to always show 0.0.

I will do the factory reset but I will wait till tonight, after I am done with work.  I will report back if that works, thank you!

0 Likes
AmyColeman

I reset the jetpack but still not showing usage, jetpack, my verizon app on phone, my verizon online account and 192.168.1.1 browser all still show 0 usage.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for those details, AmyColeman! May I ask when you completed the reset? Data usage may be up to 24 hours delayed, so any usage may not show right away on My Verizon. 

Thank you, 

Michelle_VZW 

0 Likes
AmyColeman

I reset this this morning so I will give it a bit and see if the data usage updates.  Thanks!

As a side question, Can you see my data usage on my account?  For instance, is this something Verizon is seeing and I am not or is the data usage just not working at all?  

0 Likes
AmyColeman

It's been well over 24 hours and still, I don't see any data usage through any method.  The the jetpack now says it's unavailable.  As does the 192.168.1.1.  The My Verizon app on my phone still shows 0.0 and so does my online account, 0.0.  Any additional ideas?  Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for getting back with us, I'm sorry to learn that you're still not able to see your usage. We're more than happy to take a closer look into this for you. I will send you a Private Note, too, so we can continue.