Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No live agents
Rhodesie27

Calling in to financial services and it will not give me a live agent. You need to fix this, it is ridiculous. If I don't hear from a live agent soon, I will be switching providers. I have been trying to reach someone for the past 8 hours and cannot get ahold of anyone.

Re: No live agents
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Rhodesie27, We apologize for any difficulty in reaching our Financial Services team. When your account is past due, we encourage you to make a payment via My Verizon to bring your account current. If you need specialized assistance from our CFS team, we recommend you attempt your call again later.

*Joshua

0 Likes
Polingoc

I have had the same issue all day today. And the online chat does not provide assistance accept by telling me to call the 866 number. I’ve never had this issue in the past and unsure why the sudden issue. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Our apology for the wait time, and high volume of calls that prevent the reaching a live agent on Financial service.  Please contact Customer Financial Services at 1-866-266-1445

for regular billing and service concerns, we can help here. 

- Jose

0 Likes
Fcoopper85

This was a useless response.   You shouldn’t assume the acct is past due.  I have complained about the problems with the IVR loop for customers and the lack of training of the CS reps.   I left Verizon (12 lines of service), because of technical problems in managing my primary and sub accts.  I can’t get to billing to discuss cancellation and last bill. I was loyal for years but the lack of attention to using automation that benefits you internal and external customers, sends the messsge that we have to take it.  No formal process to submit complaints or tech issues exist via customer service.   No surveys to understand how to improve.  If I select sales as an option, I get to a live person but can not for acct management.  An active Verizon Phone number is required by the IVR and your representatives.   Customers should be able to use acct numbers also.  Nightmare!!!

0 Likes
Fcoopper85

Unfortunately, the number you are

providing here is no where (that I have found). On your website.

0 Likes