Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No luck with one bill de-enrollment
Superstud100

With all the technology Verizon can’t handle my simple request. No problem when it comes to taking payment. A rediculous amount of time getting nowhere with their customer service. I have tried everything with them heard every excuse. I can’t change my plan because of onebill.Through all the bots and the non caring representatives I’ve hit a brick wall. Shame on you Verizon!! I may be better off with T Mobile.

Re: No luck with one bill de-enrollment
Tigerstep

Maybe it's because they can't since One Bill isn't handled through them. You have to contact whoever is bundling wireless, not the other way around.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Superstud100, I apologize that you have had to go through all of this. As Tigerstep mentioned, the Wireless side does not handle One-Bill. This is handled by the FiOS/Landline side. You may contact them at: 800-837-4966 or on their Facebook or Twitter pages. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

There is also Verizon Fios community forum

https://forums.verizon.com/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Superstud100

I’ve tried every angle on this ,all  I got from them was the same phone number I called them on . I make a call to 1(800)Verizon 45 minutes later they tell me to call 1(800) Verizon. This should   never be like this. When you pay for dental work the dentist doesn’t expect you to fix your own teeth.Verizon do your dang job!! !!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sorry to hear that you're having problems with your One-Bill de-enrollment. 1-800-Verizon is the correct number to call to receive help with One-Bill and they will also be able to de-enroll you from the program. I apologize for any confusion we might have created during your calls.

JesusG_VZW

0 Likes
snasraway

same for me; completely inefficient and stupid.

Online help and wireless store people cannot change plans because of inability to change One-Bill

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

snasraway, we do apologize that you have had to go through all of this. As we have mentioned, the Wireless side does not handle One-Bill. This is handled by the FiOS/Landline side. You may contact them at: 800-837-4966 or on their Facebook or Twitter pages. 

-Christine

0 Likes