Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No service
smtclark3

I switched to Verizon years ago because I live in a area that is known for bad service. It was very reliable. I had never had a problem with loosing service or dropped calls, that is until two weeks ago. Now all of a sudden I can not get service in my house. Its important my husband gets his calls, because he does emergency services for home owners and renters. The tower is visible from my back yard. Like I said never in the last 15 years have we had a dropped call or no service in our house. for the price we pay this is not going to work for us. 

0 Likes
Re: No service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

smtclark3, we understand the importance of having available service, and we are happy to help you with this issue today. We do have to advise that if the issue is only happening while indoors, we are unable to guarantee service inside of buildings and homes due to many factors outside of our control. These factors include cell site changes, foliage, construction, population changes, in-building issues and interference. The good news is that we may have some alternative in-home service options to help you enhance your network experience while indoors. 

To ensure we can verify the service in your area, can you please provide the nearest zip code and intersection closest to your home? Also, is the issue only happening while indoors or outdoors as well?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes