Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nokia 8 V 5G UW
David3330

I bought a Nokia 8 V 5G UW Android at the Verizon store in Georgetown, Texas on July 28.  During the setting up process, my salesperson and I discovered that my "voice mail" was not working.  After several attempts, he did some research and found that "they" were experiencing a problem with that as it has already been reported.  He immediately went ahead and originated a service order.  In no time, I received several Text messages from Verizon advising me a service order had been generated, informing me that it may take a few days (as many as 4) before I heard back, assuring me that I would hear from them as soon as the problem was corrected.  Several days later, I received a text message from "someone" instructing" me to be sure I was doing specific things.  I informed that "person" that those things had been done to no avail.  After a couple of weeks, I called Verizon support.  The person who finally answered the phone could see that I had a service request number generated.  He proceeded to walk me through a number of steps in an effort to correct the problem.  After about 15 minutes, he informed that the problem was nothing he could resolve, stating he needed to "bump me upstairs" (!!??) and put me on hold.  Several minutes later, another representative got on the line and started walking me through the process of *85 to receive my messages ... NOTHING THERE, EITHER ??   The only thing I would get is that generic response telling me there is an error, call customer support.  That representative told me they would contact me whenever the issue was resolved.  Well, here we are, going on the end of 3 weeks and still NOTHING out of Verizon.  !!???   Something has changed in that people calling me are now getting a message to leave a voice mail, which they do, but their voice mails are still not coming through to my phone !!!!  Whenever I check my "voice mail" icon, I continue to get the same generic message about "something went wrong .... etc, etc, etc ... call CUSTOMER SUPPORT !!!  

I AM GETTING PRETTY DISGUSTED WITH IT ALL !!! 😡  In order to post, I had to select a category above from "their menu" but nowhere on their menu did a find the proper selection for "Nokia" "voice mail" or anything close ... so I just selected "MY VERIZON" to at least post my issue.

0 Likes
Re: Nokia 8 V 5G UW
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

David3330, we are terribly sorry to hear about your overall experience. Making sure you receive a resolution for your Voicemail concern is important. Allow us the opportunity to assist you with moving forward with a resolution. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. -Sylvia

0 Likes
David3330

I am not finding the "private message" ??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We'll get this figured out because I know your time is valuable. I apologize for the inconvenience, let's get to the bottom of this once an for all. I will be sending you another Private Message momentarily. -Yani

0 Likes