Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not Happy
CCledera

I had just switched to Verizon on December 9 and am completely unhappy with the service of my line as well as customer support. In store I was asking multiple questions about prices and fees. I made a large deposit just to find out I have to make another large payment the same month. I was not told anything about the price of my monthly payment of my phone nor my line. The store employee didn’t even seem to sure when being asked questions. Can I return the phone I had gotten and cancel my line? Would I be expecting a refund at all for my deposit? Now that I will be out of a phone due to me trading it in. 

Extremely  unhappy with how things went also was told I will be receiving a military discount but does not reflect on my bill. 

0 Likes
Re: Not Happy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

CCledera, thank you for bringing this all to our attention! We are here for you to help in any way we can. Please send us a Private Note to talk about this. JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
CCledera

How do I send a private message?  

0 Likes
militarymom33

Take your business elsewhere.  You will never get a resolution and you will never see that military discount.  Do a search for that on this forum and see for yourself how many military they have jerked over.  Verizon cares NOTHING about its troops.  My son is active duty military on my plan and I am a LONG time customer.  He deployed several months ago and because Verizon has no affordable options for international plans, he had to use another carrier.  They cancelled his line and demanded the device payment balance up front in one lump sum.  I called and explained - they do not care.  It's "policy".  They could have easily made an exception or transferred the device payments to my line but no.  TOO BAD SOLDIER pay up now.  So, I help him out and pay most of it and then set up a plan to pay the rest of it IN TWO WEEKS when he gets his next paycheck.  It was two hundred dollars and I asked for two weeks, not a huge deal right? Nope, they put my account in collection and charged me a late fee.  Tried to straighten that out this morning.  Spent almost two hours on the phone and chat supposed to get call back from a manager at 10:30 and customer support an hour later to check to make sure manager called.  Would you be surprised to learn I got neither call back?  Have spent over 5 hours trying to get a response since November.   I am completely disgusted with how they have treated a soldier deployed at Christmas and during a pandemic.  They do not care. 

0 Likes