Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Number share not working
mjs51

The number share system is not working on either of my 2 Samsung Watch 3s.  I have had this problem before and it was supposedly fixed yesterday.  However, it is not working again today.

Is Verizon having problems with the number share functionality?  If not, how do I get them working again without spending 2 to 3 hours on the phone or online chat to get them fixed, permanently.

0 Likes
Re: Number share not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly want you to enjoy the NumberShare system and we're sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your two Samsung Glaxy Watch3. . We also noted your reference about having experienced issues previously and we're here to help. Can you tell us more about what's happening? I'm confident that we can and will get this resolved for you. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
Slrussell0116

Mine has never worked. I am paying for something I can't use and tech support is impossible to get ahold of

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're disappointed to learn Number Share has never worked for you, Slrussell0116. We'd like to take a closer look into this with you and figure out what's going on. Please tell us more about what's happening with your Number Share. When did you originally try to set this up?-Danielle

0 Likes
SyricsJr08

I also just spent almost 4 hours with online chat assistant to get my #galaxy watch 4 to Number Share with my Note 20U-5G, and it will not work. S22U will be here soon and hoping that works. Texts will RARELY go out as cell number but won't get any back. Calls will show as cell going out but anyone trying to call me and it goes to Voicemail. Unless I call the assigned number (who knows what that is. I am also getting spam calls to that number but not my phone number. Obviously if watch is paired with phone all is fine but if that was the case I would have just paid for the non LTE watch. very disappointing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to enjoy your smartwatch with your Samsung phone. Let's see how we can help. It is a concern that the Note 20 and watch didn't work well together. What troubleshooting has been completed for the issue with receiving calls and text messages? How was it determined that replacing the phone would impact the Number Share functionality?  -Rita K.

0 Likes
Mom6life

Mine has never worked as well, many many resets and still nothing. Maybe one day it will work after all the years I have paid extra for it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, no! We certainly want to make sure your watch is working, Mom6life! What make and model watch and phone do you have? To make sure I understand, when you leave your phone at home, the watch does not work on its own, is that correct? -Nikki

0 Likes