Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OK Words Cannot Express my Frustration with Verizon's COMPLETE lack of customer "service"
HighBloodPressure

My latest bill somehow shows a $7.41 charge for Disney Services that I never authorized.  Months ago I had asked to remove the trial and never charge me.  I have been trying for 4 days to have this charge removed from my bill!

Made a phone appointment that Verizon never kept and two other promises to call me back that NEVER happened.  Waster 30-40 minutes txting with a "Chat" rep and no help whatsoever.

It was never easy but now it seems to be completely impossible to contact Verizon on any issue.  There is NO customer "Service"

Time for all of us to just leave.  At least the next provider will respond for a switch of service.

Re: OK Words Cannot Express my Frustration with Verizon's COMPLETE lack of customer "service"
acraftylady2

In the verizon app under add ons you can remove it there.

0 Likes
Re: OK Words Cannot Express my Frustration with Verizon's COMPLETE lack of customer "service"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hey there! I apologize for the inconvenience we've caused. The add on can be canceled and removed from your My Verizon account. https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-206367/ Please send me a Private Message to discuss the charge. Does this help with your concern? VCarter_VZW

0 Likes
Tigerstep

Disney isn't something a rep takes off anyway, you do that yourself through the app or the website.

For anyone complaining about CS, either do it yourself or take the time to learn self serve. I haven't had to call Verizon in years.

0 Likes
HighBloodPressure

If only that were true.  You didn't understand that this was on my bill and was never selected.  I have been able to remove it for the future but don't know how it appeared on my current bill.  There still appears to be no way to discuss billing issues or probably any isssue with anyone at Verizon.

0 Likes
acraftylady2

You said in your first post you did sign up for the trial though so it didn't mysteriously  show up.  As said you cancel these add ons yourself.  You can always check under add ons what's canceled and what's not.  Mary

0 Likes