Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Old Additional Email on Account
rlammers

I recently signed up for an International Travel plan and the email address to which Verizon was sending dialing instructions is an old email address I do not use and is not listed in my profile when I log in. It was also listed as the contact email option when I created a ticket for Verizon customer service. Verizon researched and of course said they can’t find it anywhere after about 5 minutes and then acted like it was done. I opened another ticket and put email as contact option so they can see that is going to this email address I don’t want on the account. But it is stalled. Please help.

0 Likes
Re: Old Additional Email on Account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Making sure your account has the correct email address is important. We will be more than happy to guide you on the right path. Please follow this link https://www.verizon.com/support/account-management/ to view the steps on how to update your account email address. 

-Sylvia

0 Likes
rlammers

This isn’t something that can be solved by looking at the FAQ’s. I can’t find that old email anywhere on my account. The 2 places it showed up were after I signed up for an International Plan where it send they would be sending the dialing instructions and when I logged this problem I said email for response method and it was sent to this old email address. When I did the online chat the guy Finn spent 5 minutes looking and then said he couldn’t find it and closed the issue. Can a ticket be opened and then someone can look into this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for those details,  rlammers. We've sent you a private note to better assist. 

~Baldo

0 Likes