Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Old phone call record
Jtruong52

I need a copy of my call on July 25, 2018 for a legal matter. How do I get that copy? Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Old phone call record
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

You'll need to call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request the copy of that bill. There is a fee for retrieving bills older than 18 months. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Jtruong52. We are here to help! To get this information, you will need to have your lawyer contact our Legal team. They can reach them by calling 800-922-0204. We hope this helps! CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Why can't the customer request a copy of the old bill? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

They can request an old bill reprint. But it if it is not available on the account for us, then they will need to have their lawyer request it. They should contact Customer Service first themselves, and have them search the archive.      CassieG_VZW

0 Likes
Nancie-Tharp

I have the same issue, where do I find phone records fro 2020?

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

@Nancie-Tharp

Phone records from 2020 are available in your MyVerizon account online. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You can obtain your call log via your My Verizon account. You can review up to 18 months of bills. Please follow steps below.

My Verizon app:
  1. Choose Data Hub from the top menu.
  2. View account-level usage on the Overview tab.
  3. Tap the Details tab at the top to see usage by line.
  4. Tap History. Choose the billing period. You see the total data used and an overview of use by line.
0 Likes