Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
On Line Support aka Service Ticket chat
UrgVerizon

I have been trying to get a billing issue fixed for 4 days via the on line chat. It does not work, I have repeated the problem/issue at least 4 times, every time the rep comes back with "Need more information".

I think the reps have found the secret to smoking Verizons (customer contact) metrics, just reply “Need more information” ignore/blow off the customer and it looks like they are working….

I tried using the on line to forgo the LONG wait to get a live person, after so much frustration from the carrier "with the best network" (in who's opionion..... that is another story).

When I called, the auto attendent stated my wait would be between 9 and 12 minutes - 56 minutes later I spoke to a person, she was able to access my file and set my account up for a refund (Verizon took 2 payments for one month bill).  For something as simple as this I had to waste at least 3 hours of my time.

I recently switched from AT&T for "better coverage" while the phone network is a bit better than Verizon the data portion is horrendous,  with AT&T is could do email and access the web with 1 bar - is was slow but I could do that.  With Verizon I have at LEAST 2 bars for email, and at LEAST 3 bars for any data.

Over all, I cannot wait for my 2 year contract to be up, I will move back to AT&T

0 Likes
Re: On Line Support aka Service Ticket chat
Doggo
Novice

Pay your phone off and switch back then. Verizon got rid of service contracts for consumer accounts years ago. You're not contractually obligated to stay.

0 Likes
Re: On Line Support aka Service Ticket chat
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want you to have the best service experience, and we don't want to lose you! I'm sorry to learn about any issues, and I'd love to help you. Tell me, is it happening in a specific area, or everywhere you use your phone? Is data the only service affected, or are there issues with voice calls and text messages, too? Please share some additional information, thanks! -Jordan

0 Likes