Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
On hold with Verizon finance department for 2.5 hours to clear error on spending limit. Ridiculous!
randomusername090

One of my plan members wants to upgrade device, and is getting the spending limit reached error.

One of the devices on my plan was cancelled but that amount is still being counted towards my spending limit in error.

After being on hold with customer service for initially 1 hr, I was transferred to finance department who then tried contacting their CORE department and since they didn't answer, I was given a wrong phone number to contact by the agent.
Second time, I called finance services department directly at 866-266-1445 and was told to hold while they work it out with the CORE team(whatever team that is). I was on hold for 2.5 hours without the issue being resolved and automatically disconnected! (See screenshot)
And this is the terrible service when we want to spend more money with Verizon. Horrible Horrible experience. Management needs to note this feedback and will report to corporate via twitter

#spending limit

https://imgur.com/a/SExkWCO

0 Likes
Re:
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

randommusemame090 I'm so sad to learn of your experience. This is not the service we want to provide to our customers. Is this for a Business or Personal account? -Dolores

0 Likes