Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
On-line vs in-store
robj_007

Purchased two new note 10 phones and switched from sprint to verizon.  We were able to submit for two new lines for $200 rebate for each.  We then moved our son's existing phone over to our account from another sprint account and expected we would be able to submit for BYOD $250 rebate as well, however no because we didn't do it on-line.  Why are there stores in that case?  Why would anyone go to a store to loose out on incentive to switch?  Do they just exist to fix phones?  DO NOT BY ANYTHING FROM THE STORES...they will never let you know you are missing out of any discounting.  Sounds like a fine print type scam to me.

0 Likes
Re: On-line vs in-store
glitchedpixel

@robj_007 wrote:

Purchased two new note 10 phones and switched from sprint to verizon.  We were able to submit for two new lines for $200 rebate for each.  We then moved our son's existing phone over to our account from another sprint account and expected we would be able to submit for BYOD $250 rebate as well, however no because we didn't do it on-line.  Why are there stores in that case?  Why would anyone go to a store to loose out on incentive to switch?  Do they just exist to fix phones?  DO NOT BY ANYTHING FROM THE STORES...they will never let you know you are missing out of any discounting.  Sounds like a fine print type scam to me.

lol... fixing phones. All a store does is sale. They don't do customer support (I've witnessed them tell customers to call support while in the store!) They definitely don't fix phones or much troubleshooting at that. They exist to get a phone, that's it.

For online offers, the site clearly states if an offer is online only. That part requires research on the consumer end.

0 Likes
Re: On-line vs in-store
bearone21
Leader

did you ever confirm that you'd get 3 rebates?

why didn't you do the 3rd rebate online?

0 Likes