Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
One Best Customer Service defeats repeated bad customer service experiences
PCMangler

After wasted hours days and months on trying to fix visual voice mail problems caused by Verizon, Kevin was able to fix the issue quickly and with heart felt sincerity and a concerned and professional friendly dialogue. Kevin has the character and personality that fits well with service support.

I think his support said volumes of his character and how Verizon needs to learn from him.  I was close to paying the phone and contract off and walking away after 15 years of service.  I did not tell Kevin this was my last resort if it was going to be another attempt and not a solution.

Kevin simply did what I wanted and what was needed to accomplish a successful retrieval of my voice mail.  It was a future solution in the event the Visual Voicemail choked my voice mail, which it has for months now.

I put this out there to say Verizon learn from Kevin, have him be your trainer for Customer Service put him in charge to ensure the service side provides a feeling of satisfaction. Go Kevin and best to you and your success. 

I did a text survey and Verizon did not allow my full comments.  By not allowing my full comment or explain how many characters are available in text survey you limit me form complimenting and suggesting how better you serve your customers. Verizon, you did something right by hiring Kevin.  If Verizon can follow up with me for further discussion I welcome the dialogue.

Thank you Kevin for making my service experience with Verizon one of the best I have had in 15 years.

0 Likes