Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
One Lie After Another From Verizon Customer Service About Iphone 13 Pro Promotion
streamer43

I recently visited Verizon's website and spotted a promotion for the Iphone 13 Pro that looked too good to true...and was. After chatting with the customer support rep I was assured that I qualified for the promotion, so I took the bait, and added 2 new Iphone 13 Pros bringing my total lines to 4. I had to pay $192 from my credit card during this order. The next morning I check the Verizon order in my email and see where I was not given the promotion price for the 2 Iphone 13 Pros I had requested. I immediately called Verizon to cancel the phones which had to be shipped to my address, and was told that it was too late to stop the shipment, but a return label would be emailed, and the order would be canceled. I was told the $192 would be credited back to my card within 5 to 7 business days. I received the phones a couple of days later, and sent them back the same morning. Fast forward a couple of days and I check my Verizon bill overview, and see where the lines are activated for the 2 new Iphone 13 Pros that have been sent back. The phones were never opened from the boxes they arrived in. I called customer support, and after much wrangling the rep finally cuts the lines off, and those charges are removed. Now here is the conundrum...my upcoming bill is charging me a fee of $122.47 for one of the new phones that I don't have, and a fee of $111.32 for the other phone that I don't have. My bill is normally around $135, but my upcoming bill for November is $370.83. I have spent countless hours on the phone trying to get these charges removed for 2 phones that I have never used, and were sent back as soon as they arrived. I have an email from Verizon stating that the phones have arrived, and were taken off my account. I have had no luck getting these fraudulent charges removed, and I have been stonewalled at every turn. This is no way to do business, and is highly unethical. To say I am displeased with Verizon is the understatement of the year. I will be consulting an attorney, and leaving a complaint at the Better Business Bureau. VERIZON REPS WILL LIE TO YOU! Proceed with caution when "attempting" an upgrade.

0 Likes
Re: One Lie After Another From Verizon Customer Service About Iphone 13 Pro Promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! This is definitely not the experience that we want for our customers, please allow us to take a look on your account to check more in depth this situation with your service, so we can be able to solve this for you. For that, please feel free to send us a private message, so we can assist you with this. Verizon is always here to help! 

>Jean

0 Likes