One Verizon ID is not disabled when my linked closed fios account to link my NEW FiOS account
cjk1017

I have enrolled Mobile + Home Rewards with my VZW and FIOS account.  Due to the move, I had to close my FIOS account 6 years ago since FIOS couldn't be installed. I opened a new account with Verizon Fios and was receiving the Mobile + Home Rewards Level 3 until I recently just moved again. 

But the One Verizon ID is still showing linked to closed account.

There is no option of disabling.

VZW & FIOS representative stated it's not them let me transfer me back and forth to one another. 

This is causing a whole different issue.

I see several people are having problems with re-enrollment of mobile+home rewards if they previously enrolled and, un-enrolled, and initiating new enroll with new account. I have tried to cancel the rewards in My Verizon app and the website, but no luck to link the new account. Now, I see on my FiOS account the Mobile + Home Rewards is now $10 dollars off per a line for the Wireless 5G plan. I would like that level of discount added to my wireless account.

I am posting this so others who has similar issues can follow up.

0 Likes
Re: One Verizon ID is not disabled when my linked closed fios account to link my NEW FiOS account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cjk1017, thank you so much for the message. We do want to make sure that you are getting the discounts that you deserve. I want to make sure that we're on the same page. Each time you have moved, you had to close out your FiOS account and start a brand-new account (with new account numbers). The service was not transferred over from one address to another? 

-Kevin

0 Likes