Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Online Bill Payment - terrible now
imjustdave

So 2 months ago Verizon changed the online bill payment UI.  It is epic trash now.   first month I used my phone,  I use multiple payments as I split the bill and it was PAINFULL  today I used the web ... WOW still epic garbage which is sad.  They set it up where you fill in this box for this payment and then setup the next card amount but it wont do the math for you... lame,  The facny dallor amount box is hard to change the amount.  And once you make a payment the system is slow now so it has no idea what you owe...  it litterally works oposit of the last system and not the WAY me the user wants it to work... Epic garbage now.  Maybe single card payment people wont notice a change but multiple cards are hard now. 

Re: Online Bill Payment - terrible now
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want to make sure that you have a good experience when using any of our systems and I apologize that the updates are hindering your multi-payment system that you had going on prior to the change. The system won't do the math automatically until the payment processes to avoid confusion. I'll give you an example of something I have personally done on our old system to help paint a better picture. I have a few family members that have lines on my Verizon account. Each had a different method of payment. I have a terrible habit of losing my credit/debit cards and I would order a new one while in turn, forgetting to cut up the old one. Once month, I forgot I switched the cards, put in old card information as usual, and the system did the auto-math for that amount. I didn't even think about it until the next month when I received my bill and saw my portion as past due. When I called, they explained the payment method failed and I connected the dots. I know that this seems to be a more frustrating system, but it is more accurate in the sense that it will only give you an updated balance after your payment has cleared. I hope this makes sense. Please let me know if you have any questions.

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes
glitchedpixel

Use the app

0 Likes
imjustdave

the part that makes split payments a real pain is the second payment can't be maid on the same day.  I usually pay near my due date and if I pay a day late well that's 5$ 
Also to your statement you could also have the system show pending payments and potential ballance, but if you fix the part right above then it makes it a moot point.  But from my point of view the system is slower and dumber.
Also In the old system if I had a new card, canceled card, or zip code change it always denied me. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a consumer myself, I understand it is imperative that easy bill payment is available. I am sorry for this inconvenience. Please know that we take feedback from our customers very seriously. This will be lifted up. Are you still having issues with your payment? RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes