Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Online Customer Service
3217B

Has anyone lately had a problem with online customer service? I just had an experience that was insanely bad. It literally took about 3 hours to activate a device. The only response I was getting was “thank you for your patience” like is as talking to a bot or something. Recently Verizons online support has been so bad I’m thinking of ditching them. Ive been a customer for 11 years.

0 Likes
Re: Online Customer Service

I had the same problem. Customer service was terrible..had to call about 4 times to get activated and I still need to call them again today. I remember now why I left before. If it were  not for fact I believe Vz has best phone service..haven’t needed to call in 2 years ... they need to do better.. I’m a retiree and I know from the workings of the company, this does not represent them as a whole, but this is frontline and it’s not good!  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello 12253, We know the importance of receiving the best customer service when you need it. We're truly sorry to learn that you have not been able to reach us via phone. Please share details about your concern and we'll do all we can to help. 

0 Likes
Tigerstep

Recently? I've never had a positive experience with online support. Chat support is atrocious and forum support is painfully scripted.

0 Likes