Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Online Order issue
Elden-Ring

I was trying to get a problem resolved with an online order so i used the chat box and got a sales rep Alissa and she said she would do the order on her end. She asked for my name, then she asked for my address and an authorization code she gave me so far so good wasn't worried or suspicious. But when It came to checking out she linked me to this website that immediately made me concerned i was being doubted the website was lifeonverizon.verizonwireless.com. Was this a scamm or not?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Online Order issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for those details, Elden-Ring. I can definitely see why this is alarming. We take fraud very serious here at Verizon. If you were on verizonwireless.com then you were chatting with us directly. This is not a scam. The link that was sent to you was for a secure payment, correct?-Dia

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for those details, Elden-Ring. I can definitely see why this is alarming. We take fraud very serious here at Verizon. If you were on verizonwireless.com then you were chatting with us directly. This is not a scam. The link that was sent to you was for a secure payment, correct?-Dia

Elden-Ring

yes it was sent for a secure payment method I was concerned since it linked to a site that didn't come off as an official site and it would freeze constantly when I tried to just use the card on file without entering any new information. I made the order normally without customer supports aid and no issues just wanted to make sure this was legitimate, thank you for getting back to me and confirming it was legitimate. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You're, welcome! Glad to know you were able to complete your order. 

~Baldo

0 Likes