Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Online bill pay does not work
staginglt

I'm experiencing the same thing as another user did way back in 2013:  As he stated, "After I select "pay full amount" and then select the payment option, I click continue and nothing happens, it just refreshes the page. There is no way to continue the bill paying process."

I have tried both on my PC and on my phone through the web browser, with the same results.  I tried opening the My Verizon app on my phone, and it froze on the loading screen.  I uninstalled and reloaded the app, went through a new registration process and was finally able to pay my bill.

That being said, I would really appreciate it if you would fix the website so that I could pay my bill through my PC as I have for years.

0 Likes
Re: Online bill pay does not work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

StagingIt, as a valued customer, we certainly want to ensure that you're able to make payments to your account when using the My Verizon mobile app as well as online when using a PC, tablet, or laptop. Although we're glad to hear that you were able to make an account payment from the My Verizon Mobile App, we're very much concerned if you're able to do so from a PC. I apologize for your inconvenience that this has caused you and we'll do everything we can to assist you by providing troubleshooting assistance so that you're able to make account payments online from a PC. We've also noted the troubleshooting steps you've completed from both the Verizon Mobile App and through our website from a PC. Since you've recently made an account payment from the My Verizon Mobile App you may have to wait until your account's next payment due date to make a new payment. In the meantime, are you able to access your My Verizon account online from a PC to complete other actions? (e.g. viewing bill details, etc.) - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
NJ1234

I too have had the same problem.  I tried to pay online from my desktop PC and got a message that they could not process the payment.  My bank indicated the money was there and everything was fine on their end.  When I called Customer Service in the Philippines the gal could not help me and in fact was struggling to think about my issue in a critical way (language barrier perhaps), and told me she would transfer the call to an agent who could help me for $7 fee!?!  So maybe back to the USA!  What the?!?  I ended the call and arranged payment from my app on my phone.  I changed my password and HOPEFULLY this is cleared up next month.  I will go in to the Verizon store in the future.  Very poor customer service, on the part of Verizon, not the seriously underpaid, struggling employee from the Philippines!  Shame on you Verizon!! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need, whenever you need it. For support through social media, I suggest sending us a Private Message through your Facebook or Twitter account. We are available there around the clock! We hope to hear from you soon. MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes