Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Online call and text records
Noah_K_80

Why did Verizon change the way we can view our log activity? Before we could change numbers to show a nickname and now that is gone. That made it so much easier to comb through  100s of entries  . Also when you download to spreadsheet  no matter what file viewer I use , it curs off part of the info in each column.  Name, phone number, etc. Whats the point in even downloading it if you can't read it?  This is a very serious issue for me as it involves my child, his phone being tampered with and child abuse. I HAVE to have records that I can have hard copies of without having to wait to have a judge subpoena them.  

Re: Online call and text records
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to have full access to your wireless usage history. It sounds like there are a few issues and we want to address them all. How exactly are the portions of the logs cut off? Are you having any issues downloading the PDF and if not, is the information available there? Looking forward to hearing back.  ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
rdconrad78

I  need it too for Court. They are old records even when they changed it. But i cannot read this mess. No one will answer me everytime I try to get it resolved. CLUELESS AT VERIZON.

Noah_K_80

Just how I said.  Each column is cut off.  Almost looks like it is supposed to scroll from left to right.  But it doesn't.  I dont know how else to explain it. Im sure you have a phone plan with your company. Go online,  download a previous month,  look at it.. 

Or if that can't be done for some reason.........here is an example 

Dates look like 5/1.|       

Numbers  555-55|

Times- 7:3| 

The | represents where the cutoff is and the next column begins. So you dont know when the call was because you cant see the date year, you can't see if it was am or pm and you don't even know who it is unless it happens to be someone you know with a unique area code.  And like I said,  I've tried 7 different apps on my note 10 plus and nothing works s

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The additional information is appreciated. Please clear your browsing history and/or try a different web browser and let us know if your experience changes. 

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes
therat

it doesn't

VW changed its format and now there is next to no information available to the account holder.  Cannot see all of the members in a group chat - in fact, those are entirely eliminated from bill.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want to make sure that you're able to manage your account with ease and track usage on your lines. Please tell us, what browser are you using to view your usage information? Could you please tell us a bit more about the group chat you mentioned? I want to make sure that we're on the same page and that we do everything we can to help.

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes