Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Online orders and problems after cancellation.
jaykae

I trade-in the IPhone7 plus on the 17th and pre-ordered the new iPhone 13.

And I canceled the order right away to change the option and pressed the upgrade button to buy again, but my iPhone 7plus was not on the trade-in list.

If the previous order has been canceled, it is normal to recover it immediately and appear on the list.

However, my iPhone 7plus does not appear on the trade-in list for the third day.

Verizon custom service only says you to wait because the order has been canceled. 

And three days have passed.

0 Likes
Re: Online orders and problems after cancellation.
tonysracing

I'm having the same issue, I was told I may have to wait for up to 15 days after I receive the trade-in kit for it to be cancelled.

Guess you can't make a mistake when ordering or you're stuck! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jaykae, if you're having issues processing your trade-in please contact us directly at 800-922-0204 so we can help process a new upgrade with your iPhone 7 Plus trade-in. Thank you.

- Alan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

tonysracing, we certainly don't want any troubles with an order. Were you able to process the order successfully? -Tionna

0 Likes
tonysracing

No, 5 days after order cancellation, the trade-in is still not available.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for those details. We definitely want to ensure we get this sorted out. We've sent you a private message for further assistance. ~Christian

0 Likes
rexboe1

I am trying to order a phone but due to putting the wrong in my cart and ordering the wrong one I am not allowed to cancel 10 minutes after I placed the order. I am going 10 days waiting on Verizon . everyday I am tomorrow I can order but can't. I wanted to the trade in deal for an iphone 13 pro max. I am probably going to miss out due to your policy. If I do I will be moving my 25 yr business to another provider. I have never been treated so bad by any business I had a 25 yr relationship with. They phone has been sitting in the return center for 5 days. I never received the phone it was sent back in route. The agents say they can go ahead and clear it out since it's at the return center only to be told by a lazy supervisor I have to wait until it is precossed in 3-5 days. I know a supervisor could help me but they are to lazy to help. I doubt any of them looked to see how long we have been with your company. It is disgusting the way you treat your long term customers . I have even filed a complaint with BBB but didn't get a response.

0 Likes
dallashowell89

I recently did a preorder.  I ordered 2 pros on one order and a 13 on another.  The 13 regular got shipped and delivered.  the order made with the pros got canceled by Verizon.  I have been told 5 different things.  The problem here is the trade in promotion.  Which is the only reason we did this upgrade at this time.  We would get 800 for our trade ins vs. 440.  Which is a big price in the bigger picture.  My bill was only going to increase by $20 now if I don't get this fixed it will go up by 40.  I will no proceed by accepting a mistake on Verizon's end, which they are unwilling to remediate.  I will certainly move to another carrier. 

1. One of my lines called in and canceled with the account pin.

2. Fraud department attempted to call and no one answered.

3. There was a payment processing error

4. I was told my 1 rep that a previous rep had cancelled the order.

5. I didn't meet the trade in eligibility criteria.

I think Verizon is doing this because there was an issue on their end and they do not want to come out to the public with these mistakes.  Or the Fraud Department is making a profit by this action.  I used to think that no one could come close to Verizon's customer service.  I couldn't be any more wrong. I only have like 5 lines so they won't feel the hit.  The company I work for, I manage several hundred lines.  If this is the type of customer service received, I am going to seriously look at other carriers.  No one should have to go through this.

0 Likes