Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Open a ticket for my landline not working
dlwester

All I want to do is open a ticket for my landline not receiving incoming calls. But I have not been able to find a way to do it on the My Verizon web site. It just sends me into links to other links that end up looping back to where I started out. Everything on the site is for smartphones and wireless. Does Verizon not care about landlines anymore?

I end up having to call the automated system, and of course it doesn't allow me to give any details about my problem. Very frustrated at this point.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Open a ticket for my landline not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@dlwester ,

Apologies for any confusion, but what ticket are you referring to exactly? For assistance with any line of service, we offer self serve options that can help with most issues: https://www.verizon.com/support/ , but for more advanced help you will need to contact Customer Service. Regarding this landline, is your service with Verizon Wireless, or our residential counterparts at Verizon Fios? That will be important to know, as this forum is specific to Wireless customers.

-Russell

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@dlwester ,

Apologies for any confusion, but what ticket are you referring to exactly? For assistance with any line of service, we offer self serve options that can help with most issues: https://www.verizon.com/support/ , but for more advanced help you will need to contact Customer Service. Regarding this landline, is your service with Verizon Wireless, or our residential counterparts at Verizon Fios? That will be important to know, as this forum is specific to Wireless customers.

-Russell

0 Likes
dlwester

Thanks for your quick reply! It's for a FIOS account, but a text I got from them says to use my.verizon.com. I can't find anything about landlines there.

When I call, I only get the automated assistant, where I can't give any details about my issue. But that's not your problem!

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

0 Likes
dlwester

Never mind, I hit 0 on the automated call.

0 Likes