Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Order Failures & No Resolution
ZachangMartin

I have been on the phone and in VZW stores for a month now trying to find a solution to this issue.

On 9/9 I placed a preorder for the iPhone 14 Pro Max - processed through the app, all seemed well. On 9/19 I received an email stating there was a problem with the payment and it needed to be updated/changed. (Even though all payment types on my end were good, I wen to update) I used the link provided and it showed that payment needed to be updated by 9/17 (2 days in the past). Made calls and another payment was processed, order remained on hold until I called and eventually cancelled to try again.

9/24 - my father and I go to a VZW store to upgrade his phone to a 14 Pro Max. All seems good again, he used his own credit card for the payment and we were sent home thinking his order would process with no issue. The week it was supposed to ship, we get the same email with the same problem... and again, somehow we're expected to update the payment 2 days before being notified. System wouldn't allow an update to payment, so this order was cancelled as well.

I've since placed a 3rd order to attempt to upgrade my line again - the payment seems fine, again - everything looks good, again. I'm expecting to receive the same unknown error, again. 

After a month of calling almost every day to try to get a resolution, my father and I are ready to seek service elsewhere - we'd like to see Verizon try to actually help. 

0 Likes
Re: Order Failures & No Resolution
justins567

@ZachangMartin  - in the EXACT same boat.   I haven't gone in to a store but otherwise fighting the same battle and anytime i chat Verizon support no one seems to know what I'm talking about.. no notes on my account. etc..    Its absolutely insane. 

i posted about my experience in detail over here as well --  Re: Order on hold for payment update but can't upd... - Page 2 - Verizon Community

at this point Verizon has effectively stopped speaking to me and i can only hope my order ships some time in November. 

0 Likes