Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order Processing Impossible to Complete
Specs

Hello,

I have an upgrade order (4132988) that has failed to process for nearly month now. This isn’t an issue of insufficient funds, I’ve verified all three bank account card balances, tried via direct link to my bank, and now I can’t even attempt to open the pending order nor can I cancel it to start over.

I have called and chatted with  Customer Service Representatives at least 7 times now, and they always give me the same useless steps that don’t work that waste an hour of both our workdays.

Calling the number for outstanding balances tells me I have no outstanding balance, and when I submitted a one-time payment my monthly phone bill just went in the negative.

My monthly auto-payments process just fine, but for whatever reason Verizon never actually tried to charge my banks for the order itself. Each time I updated the payment method, it showed up as successful, but then two days later I would get an automated call informing me that an error had occurred and my payment couldn’t be processed. Now, I can’t even open my order anymore, it just says:

Max order read attempt reached.”

So, I can’t even try to submit payments anymore, nor can I delete the pending order from my account. I have been needing this new phone for a while now, and now we’re entering the holidays and after that my work schedule will become hectic and may not home to receive the phone if it ever did ship. If this can’t be resolved by Monday afternoon on the 21st, then I don’t know what to do other than to switch carriers and take them up on their upgrade plan offers.

0 Likes
Re: Order Processing Impossible to Complete
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! We certainly can help with any order issues you may be coming across. Please respond to the Private Note I'm sending you now, so I may better assist. Thank you in advance! *Austin

0 Likes