Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order Status
nhocbao2512

Dear Sir/Madam

Today I write this mail I want you know that I am really disappointed about Verizon. I went to Verizon store on Feb 17 and the staff was very friendly and they helped me order 2 Iphone ( Iphone Pro max 64gb gold and 256gb silver). After complete order, I received 2 confirmation for those phone. Then I received email that the confirmation of Iphone 256gb was cancelled although I did not request, and in my account I also found out the order is on hold. it noticed me have to call to 800.652.0644 to complete my order. then I called, they checked everything was OK and it will come on time Feb 28 and they would update new status in 24-48 hours. but I did not receive any update after that times, then I chatted with Verizon agent they will open to investigate and will update soon but not anything received. And I contacted with another agent they told me have to go to the store, and I came back to store, they called for HOTLINE and they checked and said everything is OK and told me continue waiting. I waited 3,4 days but not thing update, I called for customer service again they said that they will open a ticket again, and everything is same first time. I called again and this time they told me come back store. I fell tired about your way working, all your department not match together. I waited over 2 weeks but unitll now not any update and nobody contact and explain with me.I hope will receive a reply soon. My order is 579386. My promo is when I upgrade phone and add new line the 2nd phone discount 700$. if you don't want sell it you can reply to me. 

0 Likes
Re: Order Status
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I apologize for the experience you shared with us nhocbao2512. A private message has been sent to you regarding this issue. Please take a look and respond from there. We are here to help. BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes
nhocbao2512

My status order is not any changed?

0 Likes
nhocbao2512

Order is not any changed/updated. Tks

0 Likes