Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order and billing nightmare
ronjoron

Ordered two new phones with trade-in offer for pickup at store. An hour later order was cancelled as "order was not picked up" In fact store was out of stock. Then it took six days and hours and hours of phone calls to remove the cancelled order from system so I could place another order. No one knew how to solve. Two supervisors promised to call me back, but never happened. Then my trade in request was missing from the system. More hours on the phone until a supervisor helped solve. She sent me a text and promised I she would call back on Jan 7. Never happened. Now I receive my bill and one of the phones is on 24 month pay plan as requested, but the other phone is on bill for full price. My bill is over $1000. After multiple calls and more hours on phone, no one can fix. Just ridiculous. Verizon has messed up on every step, given me wrong information and failed every promise made. One rep told me "this is what I agreed to" ! NO, I signed up for 24 month pay plan on both phones. My worst customer service experience ever. Disgusted with Verizon and fed up with hearing excuses and apologies. 

0 Likes