Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order on Hold for payment
Joybell1988

Hello my order was placed on hold for updated payment info and I paid but it still has the hold on my order how do I fix this? My debit card has already been charged 

0 Likes
Re: Order on Hold for payment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We want to make sure you get your device as soon as possible. To confirm, is this for an existing or new account?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
Bunk009

Any answer for this? The people on the phone/chat are pretty useless. Some tell me that the order is no longer on hold despite the app telling me it is (I went in and have paid twice now). Others tell me that they don't see the order. I've been charged, I worked hard to preorder this device, and I can't figure out what I need to do now to get it off hold!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Bunk009! We're sorry for the trouble. We would love to help you find out more about this order. Please respond to our Private Note to better assist you. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes
Aciri2

I have the same problem and have talked to 3 people on the phone and no one can figure out the problem. They can’t even cancel the order. So my order is still on hold even though my card was charged!

0 Likes
Aciri2

I have the same problem and Verizon is telling me they can’t even cancel the order????? Do you have an answer????

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure all our customers are receiving the best Verizon experience. Please, Private Message us anytime for an agent to take a look. - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes
Saxxton

I’m having the same issue. I’ve chatted with them twice and both times they assured me that the account is not on hold and everything is good. I’m supposed to receive my device tomorrow but there is no shipping info online, and I have already been charged. I made arrangements to be home tomorrow for delivery but now I’m unsure as to if it will even arrive. 

LYNZEP31

Has anyone gotten results for this??? I have this same issue. I’ve spoken to several reps verbally and via chat. Two of them were able to find and confirm my payment went through (I have confirmation from my bank also) but no one can seem to update me on my phone status or why the app is still showing a hold. I’m extremely frustrated over this. 

ZZZhan

I have the same issue. No one knows what's going on here. Verizon just asked me to wait because it's a back order. I don't know if it just because it's a back order. 

0 Likes